Where to Go for Las Vegas Vegan Dining
As a Las Vegan, and a vegan, you might have some trouble finding restaurants that cater to you. You don’t have to miss out on going out because you think you can’t find menus that will fit your needs. There are actually a lot of options when it comes to Las Vegas vegan dining. Many of these places have menus that will appeal to both vegans, and non-vegans. Next time you go out to eat, check out one of the yummy vegan restaurants that Vegas has to offer. Check out some of these options below that will satisfy all kinds of cravings, and budgets!
Looking For Some Easy Vegan Dining?
Most fast-food chains, or other “easy” restaurants definitely do not cater to vegans. If you want to know where to go for casual Las Vegas vegan dining, you can find several restaurants that are affordable and have great food. Times are changing, and more options for vegans are popping up! Check out some of these places next time you need a quick, veggie-friendly fix for less than $20.00!
- Garden Grill is a great choice if you’re looking for a fun street vendor experience! This traveling restaurant has a rotating menu that features all kinds of super yummy plant-based options. From “chicken” and waffles, to street tacos that are to die for; this place makes food worth following! Check out their schedule to see when you can get your hands one some Garden Grill Grub!
- GO!KU J-Wraps and Ramen is a great place for both vegans, and non-vegans to go and get their Japanese food fix! Try out some of their handmade wraps, and ramen bowls!
- Pancho’s Vegan Tacos has a menu (and a catering service!) that is 100% vegan! Pancho’s Vegan Tacos is the only place in Las Vegas that will bring you authentic Mexican food that you can enjoy at great price! Check out their menu, which features mole enchiladas, sopes, and street tacos!
- Vegeway is here to curb your burger and fry cravings. This place is here to prove that fast-food does not have to be synonymous with bad-for-you-food! You can stop your search for yummy, and affordable vegan milkshakes, burgers, and popcorn chicken now!
Check Out Some Of These Veggie-Friendly Restaurants Las Vegas Has To Offer!
When your taste buds are wanting something in between fast, and fancy it might seem like there are limited options for Vegans in Las Vegas. Luckily, that is not the case. The next time you are looking for some good vegan eats, consider some of these veggie-friendly sit-down options that won’t break the bank!
- Violettes Vegan is an organic cafe with a super cute atmosphere. When you walk inside you’ll see books, board games, and local art; all there for you to enjoy during your dining experience. The menu features things like burgers, nachos, and mac’n’cheese. There’s even a kids menu, and a juice bar! Check out this place next time you are looking for some comfort food that you can feel good about eating.
- Vegenation has a very diverse menu that will satisfy any appetite, vegan or not. This place serves up everything from sushi, to “chicken” wings, to curry. The beverage selection includes teas, beers, and smoothies! Vegetation is the perfect plant-based option for causal dinner with friends or family.
- Komol if you like Thai food grab some handmade goodies from the Komol Thai restaurant. They have traditional, vegetarian, and vegans versions of most of their dishes. Enjoy some cruelty-free curry next time your craving Thai!
For a Truly Fine Las Vegas Vegan Dining Experience
If you want a more upscale Las Vegas vegan dining experience, you can find places that have what you’re looking for. Consider some of these options next time you’re going for a night out on the town!
- Sage, is an fine dining restaurant that is located on the Las Vegas strip in the Aria. While they are not a completely vegan establishment; the chefs will put together a vegan-friendly tasting menu. You can check out some of the options on their website, however this menu isn’t always going to be the same. These dishes are made with sustainable, local ingredients. No matter what they whip up for you, you can feel good about what you are putting in your body.
- Lakeside, located at the Wynn will provide you with a unique dining experience. With a separate vegetarian menu that features “beef” wellington, ricotta dumplings, and more; Las Vegas vegans can enjoy some courses that they wouldn’t usually. On top of that, the Lakeside restaurant offers packages that allow you to pair your meal with a show!
- Michael Mina is a fine dining establishment that is located in the Bellagio and known for their innovative menus. Although their claim to fame is seafood, the chefs at this place have been known to create fantastic plant-based menus for thier guests. Enjoy cruelty free cuisine, a one-of-a-kind wine menu, and a clean, elegant atmosphere at this restaurant.
- Panevino will satisfy your need for an authentic Italian restaurant, right down to the customer care. What’s more unique about Panevino however, are their full plant-based lunch and dinner menus. There are many vegan-friendly options for soups, salads, entrees, and deserts! You definitely won’t be leaving this place hungry!
Next time your friends want a night out, let them know there are restaurants that can cater to your vegan diet. When you’re looking for vegan dining in Las Vegas, it doesn’t have to be a chore! If you know where to look, and what type of dining experience you’re interested in; you will find that there are plenty of options out there for you!