Those of you who love to bake are in for a sweet treat! Today’s recipe for Vegan Cupcakes comes from Emily Von Euw’s book, Rawsome Vegan Baking: An Un-cookbook for Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Beautiful and Sinfully Sweet Cookies, Cakes, Bars & Cupcakes. This recipe will bring a smile to anybody’s face, vegan or not! What’s more is that this delicious desert is good for you too!
Raw veganism is a type of diet that not only cuts out animal products, but also eliminates processed foods. In addition to that, raw vegans do not consume foods that have been cooked over 115 degrees fahrenheit. This type of diet allows foods to stay in their most natural forms, and retain more of their nutrients. As a result, raw vegans see improvements regarding digestion, heart health, skin, energy levels, and much much more. If this sounds like something that you are interested in keep reading. You’re almost ready to whip up some vegan cupcakes that are sure to please!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons raw cashew butter
- 1½ tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1½ tablespoons cacao powder
- 1½ tablespoons agave nectar
- Process the almonds into flour in your food processor and add the dates and cacao and process until it begins to stick together. Press into four cupcake tins and put in the fridge.
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth. Scoop a tablespoon of cashew butter into each crust, followed by the chocolate cream mixture. Put back in the fridge for 1 hour.
Did You Love This Vegan Cupcakes Recipe?
Did you like this recipe for Vegan Cupcakes? You can find it, and more recipes like it by purchasing Emily Von Euw’s book, Rawsome Vegan Baking: An Un-cookbook for Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Beautiful and Sinfully Sweet Cookies, Cakes, Bars & Cupcakes, here.